Some of the kids from Advocate Condell's Day Center wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the best practices to stay safe and have fun during Halloween, so they put together this great video to spread the word. Here's the list:
- Only eat wrapped candy.
- Walk, don't run from house to house.
- Use the sidewalk when there is one.
- Walk in a group or with a parent.
- Don't stop at dark houses.
- Hold a flashlight so people can see you.
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- Vandalism is not cool!
- Happy Halloween!